Beneficiary of Fake DMCA:
Wilson Luna Ltd
Fake Link/Website Used:
Date of Submission:
21 May 2016
ANALYZING THE FAKE DMCA
The first part of the investigation is pretty straight-forward. According to the DMCA report, the report was filed by Skilledup.com founder Brad Zomick. We checked with him, and that appears to be negative. Which means these idiots just committed impersonation, which could put a reputed business under the risk of a lawsuit or other legal action.
Let’s dig into tech-cave.com since this is interesting –
- The domain is owned by ‘Muhammad Ashraf’ from Pakistan. The registrant email is ‘[email protected] Now, this person owns a list of other websites –
- The above websites are all fake, fraudulent and useful only for filing fake DMCAs.
- There is already suspicions about these websites being used for filing fake DMCAs – https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/websearch/WiLEAStnWMI/fq3arDRdBAAJ
- Tech-cave.com was owned by Igor Tihon ([email protected]) till December 2015, after which it was sold to our perpetrators.
- The content on Ripoffreport was posted on 09 Jan 2013. The hosting history and archives tell us that the website tech-cave.com was uploaded on 3 Feb 2016.
SO WHAT WERE THEY TRYING TO HIDE ?
A damning complaint on Ripoffreport.com against Wilson Luna, ranked #1 on Google for many years. A highly detailed and convincing report as well. Hell, even I believe it to be true..
So what does Wilson Luna does to fix a report that accuses him of cheating, misleading and lying ? He hires a bunch of scammers to impersonate, forge, submit fake DMCA and commit perjury to try and hide the report.
Good going sir !!
EDITOR’S COMMENT : For those who might ask – ‘why and how do we interject that ‘Wilson Luna Ltd’ has something to do with this fake DMCA. Couldn’t it be a coincidence ?’, we will say this – When someone goes and creates a whole new fake news site, falsifies his/her identity and submits fake DMCA to try and de-list some very targeted content on Google, it signals intent and a plan. It is obvious that ‘Wilson Luna Ltd’ or someone they hired was directly involved in this crime. Wilson Luna Ltd also cannot plead ignorance in this matter, since this notice on Google search is hard to miss, really.