Beneficiary of Fake DMCA:
- Joshua S. Brower
- Perjury, Impersonation, Identity-theft, Misrepresentation
Fake Link/Website Used:
Date of Submission:
- March 16, 2016
ANALYZING THE FAKE DMCA
According to the (fake) DMCA report, a newspaper website lemarssentinel.com allegedly copied and published an article from an unknown website jezebelny.com .
So let’s closely examine this claim and prove that this is fake –
- The article on Daily Sentinel was published on July 30 2013. At the very same time, jezebelny.com (the ‘original’ site) has these nameservers set up –
- The so-called original website was being redirected towards a parking page. In layman terms, the website DID NOT exist before 2016. Soon after these fake DMCAs were filed, the website has been terminated and abandoned already.
- Here are other fake DMCA reports filed using the fake website –
- We therefore know that this is the work of a rogue unethical Reputation Firm, and hence are forwarding this info to the respective law agencies and relevant parties.
SO WHAT WERE THEY TRYING TO HIDE ?
Joshua S. Brower, D.D.S. agreed to put his Iowa dental license on “inactive status” and pay a $7,500 fine after the Iowa Dental Board filed a statement of charges regarding his practice. Dental professionals reviewed dental work on four patients who had complaints or whose subsequent dentist had issued a complaint. In three of the cases, they reported that Brower’s treatment did not meet the “standard of care.” In the fourth case, the reviewer noted that Brower placed implants in an area with periodontal bacteria although “implants should not be placed in the area of known active periodontal disease,” according to the board’s document.
And Joshua S. Brower, D.D.S. did no good by trying a fraudulent method to confront these allegations. Now, we’re not so sure these allegations are fake.
Bad, bad doc.
EDITOR’S COMMENT : For those who might ask – ‘why and how do we interject that ‘Joshua S. Brower, D.D.S.’ has something to do with this fake DMCA. Couldn’t it be a coincidence ?’, we will say this – When someone goes and creates a whole new fake news site, falsifies his/her identity and submits fake DMCA to try and de-list some very targeted content on Google, it signals intent and a plan. It is obvious that ‘Joshua S. Brower, D.D.S.’ or someone they hired was directly involved in this crime. Joshua S. Brower, D.D.S. also cannot plead ignorance in this matter, since this notice on Google search is hard to miss, really.
We are awaiting more information from Iowa Dental Board to ascertain who was behind this fake DMCA. We’ll update this page once we have more information. If you have any information to add to this investigation, get in touch with us at [email protected]