Since past 10 months, Webactivism has investigated and exposed how certain rogue Reputation agencies used fake DMCAs and fake Courtfake court orderfake dmca
- Webactivism will resume publishing it’s investigatie reports on Fraudulent DMCAs from tomorrow onwards.
- We have shortlisted 69 random fraudulent DMCAs, and wll be publishing 3 reports every day for next 23 days.
- A separate team of legal experts has been set up to start filing counter-notices for all legitimate URLs removed using this scam.
- We are hopeful that our liaison with Google shall ensure that all 198 removed URLs are restored on Google search, and re-indexed asap.
- To prevent such misuse in the future, we will also publish versions of those ‘removed’ content on various other websites.
- Appropriate investigation report and data will be shared with investigators and journalists from techdirt.com, adweek.com, popehat.com and other distinguished organizations.
- We will eventually be outing all the relevant names and identities of every reputation firm, law firm, PR firms and others involved in these crimes.