We’re updating our investigation report after we were provided relevant information by the actual David E. Fink (the attorney whofake court orderfake dmcaImpersonationMed1OnlineperjuryWilson Luna
- WebActivism has identified 3 major Reputation Agencies using Fake DMCA, and indulged in other serious crimes
- We further identified dozens of PR firms, Law Firms and Businesses ‘outsourcing’ the dirty work to these 3 Reputation Agencies.
- We are in active contact with Judges, DoJ, CCIPS, Google and affected parties/websites for subsequent action of this investigation
- We will, in time, contact all ‘obvious’ beneficiaries of the fake DMCA for their rebuttals and comments to try and identify all parties involved in the operation.
- WebActivism’s legal team will also file counter-notices on Google to restore all the de-indexed content.
- In addition to above, WebActivism will publish all the content ‘removed’ by these fake-DMCAs on multiple websites, with full credits, in accordance with fair-use copyright policy
- Finally, WebActivism promises to continue monitoring Lumen Database for any future cases of Fake DMCA, and ensure none of this is repeated. Basically, we’ll be doing the work for free which Google and other agencies are supposed to do.