Beneficiary of Fake DMCA:
Fake Link/Website Used:
Date of Submission:
ANALYZING THE FAKE DMCA
- The content on jetuniversitysucks.com which the perpetrators tried (and managed) to delist was published on 27th Dec 2009, as per hosting history and archives.
- At that time, saudidailynews.com was just a parked page at GoDaddy.
- The perpetrators purchased the domain at Sedo.com on 10th Sep 2015.
- As per hosting history and archives, saudidailynews.com was set up on a wordpress theme in late September 2015.
- Any content dated prior to that is simply a tactic to appear as if the website is really aged.
- The about us page at saudidailynews.com mentions ‘Saudi Daily News Network UAE, PO Box 35207, Dubai.’ as the principal owner of the website. However, the details and the content on this page has been copied from http://www.thalamus.co/ad_partners/7days-in-abudhabi. The address mentioned on the page is of ‘Al Sidra Media’, who when asked, had no idea about this website or company.
- A quick look at the image URL structure in the fake article planted at saudidailynews.com reveals the actual date of publication – http://saudidailynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/AP552600785416.jpg . May 2015….and not 2008.
SO WHAT WERE THEY TRYING TO HIDE ?
ASIAUSA LLC, a flight school operated by Elia Golfin at Deland Municipal Airport shut down leaving students without their training and without their money. This was documented and mentioned on a gripe site aimed towards Jet University.
So Mr Elia Golfin decides to do exactly what he was accused of – unethical behaviour and more crime 🙂
EDITOR’S COMMENT : For those who might ask – ‘why and how do we interject that ‘Elia Golfin’ has something to do with this fake DMCA. Couldn’t it be a coincidence ?’, we will say this – When someone goes and creates a whole new fake news site, falsifies his/her identity and submits fake DMCA to try and de-list some very targeted content on Google, it signals intent and a plan. It is obvious that ‘Elia Golfin’ or someone he they hired was directly involved in this crime. Elia Golfin also cannot plead ignorance in this matter, since this notice on Google search is hard to miss, really.
We are awaiting more information from jetuniversitysucks.com about this fake DMCA. We’ll update this page once we have more information. If you have any information to add to this investigation, get in touch with us at [email protected]